Top Links

Writing Skills

     I hope to pursue a career as a passionate and successful lawyer in the future. In order to achieve my goal, not only do I need effective communication skills, but also good writing skills, which are important and required. Good Writing skills will help me immensely as a lawyer, since I would need to create numerous professional documents for my clients. Moreover, I would have to be able to effectively and efficiently organize and edit my written work and documents. In addition, good writing skills, including persuasion, precision and accuracy, will come to be very useful and advantageous when working in a law firm, since law-related careers involve handling large amounts of documents, discussions and information.
Sally Ham's Essay

No comments:

Post a Comment